cannot contact paypal

Anonymous
Not applicable

i cannot access my details on paypal.i have tried for hours to get through to them.i am locked out of my account

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

cannot contact paypal

Have you tried phoning them?

https://www.paypal.com/au/selfhelp/contact/call

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

cannot contact paypal

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have tried for hours to get a phone number.cannot contact anyone

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

cannot contact paypal

if you click on the link above, it gives two phone numbers

We are not allowed to post the actual phone number on the boards, but it comes up if you click the link, you can click on the option in blue so that you do not ned to be signed in to paypal to get the number

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

cannot contact paypal

i just spoke to them.....a tip....it's all automated, so if you want to speak to a person select "other' each time
Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

cannot contact paypal

Anonymous
Not applicable

thankyou so much for your help

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

cannot contact paypal

Anonymous
Not applicable

thankyou really appreciated

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

cannot contact paypal

donaldo111
Community Member

You won't be able to contact Pay Pal, I have tried for 3 days to email and phone them, emails are always rejected. Pay Pal told me in an email to me, if I wanted my $88.25 refunded I had to reply to the email or the case would be closed. So I can say goodbye to my money owed to me by REMOVED for a torch. REMOVED have lied to me for 4 months always telling me they had sent me a replacement for the broken one they first sent me. Best of luck.  

Don.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

cannot contact paypal

You have 6 months to open a dispute in paypal and you do not need to contact anyone.

Just go to the Resolution Centre and open it.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

cannot contact paypal

I did that but have no wish to listen what I have to say. just told me to reply to the email they sent before the 6th November 2017 and if REMOVED received the the torch back and it was in good condition they would refund me the money after about a month. Problem, I had to put tracking on the parcel, that would cost me MORE than the torch cost. The item was sent from Sydney, but they want me to send back to China, I may look stupid, but I assure you I am NOT. The thing that rubs me up, they LIED when they told me EVERY month, the torch would be tested so I would received a WORKING torch. LIE AFTER LIE after LIE, every email was a big fat LIE. I don't know what I have done to them for them to treat me so badly, at 82 I have no wish to deal with people like PAY PAL who has taken the easyway out which makes it the hard way for me, REMOVED who are rude by pretending to be nice and LYING to me all the 3-4 months. Or even Ebay who were quick to pass the buck on, leaving me stranded. I have exited  Pay Pal have no wish to go through the pages and pages that one has to go through and where a simple email to them is NOT possible. Deleted 50-60 lying emails from Bicycle-Light. Do enjoy all the screw ups in your future, I am retuning to normality where people are HONEST when they say something and tell you what they are going to do, no need to lie and where empathy rules, which is far, far better then the greed, the insults, the underhandedness, and the lack of caring.  I have experienced  with this lot.

Don

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply