eBay freezing

tacl55
Community Member

I am having trouble with eBay freezing, this has been going on for months now and I am quite fed up with it. Any body know how to fix this please, as I don't know how to conatct eBay themselves for support on this issue. I have cleared all cookies etc and have done a restore on my laptop which made no difference to the freezing.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

eBay freezing

Download a free adblocker, that helps to speed up the site.

image host
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

eBay freezing

Try this, may be it is your computer and not eBay, If NBN or ADSL turn off the computer and the router at the wall. Reboot the whole system. Run your anti-virus, such as McAfee, or Windows Defender, and do a full scan. Then clear all cookies, history and cached data.

Then turn off power for the computer and router and NBN equipment at the wall again.

After 5 minutes reboot. Then try to log on.

Next if using Windows 10, and hoping you have backed up to an external hard drive, which you should do at least once a week. Click on settings at the bottom right hand corner. Click All Settings, and first check for any new updates from there Click update and security.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

eBay freezing

I've tried since last night to edit just one item and it just won't budge for me either. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

eBay freezing

vandemon23
Community Member

Yep me to!....Its not my computer,its just fine all other sites!...Its Ebay!...I give up with this site,full of ripoffs these days anyways! LOL.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

eBay freezing

Yes in the last 4 days when they lunched the "seller hub" I can't upload photos my ebay become useless all loaded are freezing, not much to do they are running an issue

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

eBay freezing

I haven't been able to upload photos for the last 4 days.

I've called them 3 times!!!

I'm annoyed by this and it's not good enough that they can't rectify this issue!!!!

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

eBay freezing

From the people I have spoken to at ebay over the past two days, I doubt very much they are even trying

Care factor from them has been zero

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

eBay freezing

jvdv
Community Member

The problem is with eBay - of course no communication from them so we just have to sit it out.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

eBay freezing

Same problem here.  It may be a coincidence but since being locked into seller hub everything is either sooo slow or drops out/loops forever.  Been happening for 3-4 days.  Tried all the usual tricks (clear cashe, reset modem yada yada) but no improvement. Rang eBay today who stated that no reported issues but would log my problem.  If you are experiencing similar PLEASE ring eBay otherwise they will not know the extent of the problem.  OR are we all with the same ISP (I hear Optius cable is having issues also at the mo)

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply