eBay freezing

tacl55
Community Member

I am having trouble with eBay freezing, this has been going on for months now and I am quite fed up with it. Any body know how to fix this please, as I don't know how to conatct eBay themselves for support on this issue. I have cleared all cookies etc and have done a restore on my laptop which made no difference to the freezing.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: eBay freezing

They also informed me I was the only one who had told them about the issue with being charged the $1.65 fee despite having almost all my free listing left

Seems they tell everyone it's 'just them'

I said to the fellow on the phone perhaps he should look at the forum to see these are NOT unique problems, there are many,many,many people reported various problems and ebay HAVE been told about them many,many times

Told me he 'could'nt do that'  (actually dude, anyone can read the forums)

A difference between can't and won't

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Just saw this on eBay seller's page on Facebook:

"Hi all, not sure if some of you are still having issues with eBay revising, uploading pics and listings. Here's my update for those who are. I'm on optus cable, ebay is the only site I can't do the above. I've changed modems and contacted optus who advised there is an eBay firewall causing the issues. I went to the neighbours place who are with telstra and all worked fine. I've just made my 6th call to eBay to tear the supervisor a new one. There was an update done on Friday that has caused these issues. I politely advised that maybe they need to undo the update until they sort it. Billion dollar company and they can't get their **bleep** sorted."

Apart from the pic uploading issue which seems more widespread, are other who are experiencing very slow/lagging/dropouts when listing, modifying listings etc aslo Optus Cable customers ??

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

I'm indeed with Optus ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

Same problems here - drop down menus freeze  - right click freezes - won't load cart or watch list - site running so slow I can crawl faster grrrrrrrr. Have cleared cache cookies etc, rebooted etc.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Hav also used ad blockers & pop up blockers

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Mine is now working fine (phew)

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply