is ebay falling appart i cant end a listing and make the bidder the winner then tried to go on to th

rieve24
Community Member

tried to change over to new seller page the one the been slowly pushing us towards and it flicks back to old page a lot of things arent working right i cant end aucrtion and make bidder winner ben trying for 4 days what is going on

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

is ebay falling appart i cant end a listing and make the bidder the winner then tried to go on to th

Chat is at the bottom of every Help page.

Hereโ€™s the main Contact page: https://www.ebay.com.au/help/call_us?type=ContactUs&topicId=4000

Soโ€ฆ no, the chat isnโ€™t hidden.

But you donโ€™t need to contact eBay in order to end a listing. This page - https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/canceling-listing?id=4146 - tells you how to end a listing (and in what circumstances you can do so).

If you need further help, post here and we can talk you through it.

Note: you're not contacting eBay by posting on these boards. They are public forums on which any eBay member can post, and the responders are, like you, fellow eBay members who give voluntary helpful advice and information. (The standard of help is usually well above the type of cut-and-paste help provided by eBay customer service.)

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

i know how to end a item but the process is not working and chat is not allways there you have to lie and go on 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

It is certainly always 'there'

Top of every single page and at the bottom

It is only 'functional' during business hours though

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

i know how to end a item

Did you try using the specific link on that Help page? Others having problems ending listings have said that has worked when links on other pages have not.

Otherwise, try using the eBay app to end a listing rather than using a browser.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply