sendle labels

vpepdp
Community Member

Are there any sellers having trouble selecting sendle labels.  My options are not highlighted.  I have asked ebay but its been 2 weeks now and still not rectified

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

sendle labels

Can't help sorry. I use AP exclusively and my customers are happy to pay the AP cost.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

sendle labels

Yes, I've been experiencing the same issue for the last 4 days or so.

The options are always greyed out and has "We couldn't get a quote for this service. Please check the order details and try again."

Spoke to chat today they said they will investigate.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

sendle labels

Yep it’s broken, address works via sendle website but not via ebay …. It’s very frustrating….

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

sendle labels

Yes, I had same issue. I did have my PO Box selected as sending address and the Sendle option needs a street address. Having said that it seems to be hit and miss. Try interparcel or just use AusPost. I'm currently awaiting pick up of one of my parcels and it's now day 2! Nobody needs these headaches.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

sendle labels

This is still an issue Sendle options are greyed out, I'm only using Sendle as I'm an infrequent seller and have 3 half-price eBay postage labels per month, I also pass that discount onto my customers. (Everyone likes a bargain)

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

sendle labels

ebay are useless .....  i have had enough 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

sendle labels

"It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later." is what I'm getting atm using the eBay Labels 'Sendle' option. Buyer's address is correct, though I have tried reformatting and still no dice. Customer support said it was a technical issue.

This is the first time I've tried including 'eBay Labels' in a listing, and I guess it will be the last for a while! eBay has been promoting this, and yet it's not working. 

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply