siging in

Is there a solution or a reason as to why for the last 24 hours I have had to keep signing in to ebay continuously. Have cleared caches, cookies etc. Driving me crazy. Yesterday the help centre said to change password. That didn't do anything to help. 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

siging in

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have had something similar in the last week or so....when I leave the boards it seems that I am signed out as I have to sign in every time I return.

Like most things on this site it will probably change soon.

It is infinitely better than the old system where you were automatically signed out of ebay every 12 hours whether you liked it or not....even in the middle of bidding on items.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

siging in

Some days it does that for me but it usually stops after a while.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

siging in

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have had something similar in the last week or so....when I leave the boards it seems that I am signed out as I have to sign in every time I return.

Like most things on this site it will probably change soon.

It is infinitely better than the old system where you were automatically signed out of ebay every 12 hours whether you liked it or not....even in the middle of bidding on items.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

siging in

Hi!

It's happening to me today, hope it stops soonSmiley Sad

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

siging in

I've had the problem all this week but it escalated today. Every time I click on an item I have to sign in and sign in once more to go back. I've been here for 16 years and never had this problem last more than a few hours. The keep me signed in does not work. At this stage Ebay has become unuseable

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply