why can't I use the zoom function anymore

why is the zoom funtion not working?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Good question

Have a read of the dozens of other threads on the zoom and you'll see ebay has been denying and lying for weeks about it

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Add me to the complaints register !

Zoom hasn't worked for weeks and as a result I have passed on a number of items as I could not see them in detail.

If ebay wants to take commission the sellers have to be able to sell their items

FIX IT EBAY - DON'T DENY THERE IS AN ISSUE !!!

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Have been in contact with ebay to add your voice?

They don't read these boards so they won't know about your comment here

Just yesterday they told one person there is NO issue and within the hour, told someone else the techs are working on it

Quite obviously, nobody is working on it

3 weeks for me tomorrow and I have had

'It's just you, nobody else has compalined"

It's you, our end is no issue

It is your browser not supporting the ebay upgrade

It will be fixed within the next 48 hours

There have been no other complaints of such an issue

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

eBay knows it's an issue, it's a problem with the Australian server. Yes, it's been going on for two weeks now, we are all losing money but on the plus side so is eBay. Frustrating, I suggest you turn off auto-renew on all your listings until it's resolved and let eBay know you're doing that. No point trying to sell anything without zoom. Call them or send them an email if you have not already. I know some people are getting a response that it is not an issue, clearly, it depends on who you talk to. Let's hope this doesn't go on for another week. If it does I'll definitely be exploring the alternatives.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@vintagealpaca wrote:

eBay knows it's an issue, it's a problem with the Australian server. Yes, it's been going on for two weeks now, we are all losing money but on the plus side so is eBay. Frustrating, I suggest you turn off auto-renew on all your listings until it's resolved and let eBay know you're doing that. No point trying to sell anything without zoom. Call them or send them an email if you have not already. I know some people are getting a response that it is not an issue, clearly, it depends on who you talk to. Let's hope this doesn't go on for another week. If it does I'll definitely be exploring the alternatives.

Depends what you sell. My sales are fine, thanks.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Good news.   Zoom function is now working again

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply