zoom function has disappeared from all my listings

Just adding my voice to the many that seem to have lost the zoom function on their eBay listings. It's been a problem all week. Frustrating, I have not sold anything this week which is unusual so I'm convinced this is the problem. 

Message 13 of 90
Latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

I am trying to upload pictures but I keep getting a message "there is a glitch in the system" please try again later.

This has never happened to me before,  I have tried to upload again twice but keep getting the same message.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 90
Latest reply

Could perhaps be due to being 'fiddle Friday', ebay's so called maintence day which causes even more glitches than usual

Message 2 of 90
Latest reply

Thanks!  I think you may be right ....  some of the messages I have been reading seem to indicate a lot of trouble on eBay today!

Message 3 of 90
Latest reply

hi i have been experiencing the same issue all day today and since thursday night, unable to list is very frustrating

Message 4 of 90
Latest reply

The ability to magnify items seems to have disappeared. Does anyone have any information that might help?

Thanks

Message 5 of 90
Latest reply

Many members reporting on problems with pics in the last few days.

Appear to be eBay site glitches.

image host
Message 6 of 90
Latest reply

I am using a 10 mega pixel camera so my pictures should be fairly good quality. The question is why cant I zoom or enlarge any pictures, not just my own but for other members listings. 

Is the issue from my end or something wrong with ebay. I've been using ebay for years and have never had this issue until about two weeks ago.

Message 7 of 90
Latest reply

It is just another ebay glitch.....just check on the boards and see how many members are reporting it.

Message 8 of 90
Latest reply

I am having the same problem when viewing listings, no zoom feature. what is happening?
Message 9 of 90
Latest reply