MyEbay is dead. Can't see any of my information. Thirteenth major outage this year in Australia.

MyEbay is dead. Can't see any of my information. Thirteenth major outage this year in Australia. Not good enough, Ebay.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

MyEbay is dead. Can't see any of my information. Thirteenth major outage this year in Australia.

same here, i cant access any of my items. so how does that work with items that are now ending.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

My EBAY is Aldo not showing any info, not happy
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks so much eBay, what happens with my auctions that ended tonight.  NO ONE CAN BID ON THEM!!!!Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Yes we had over 60 auctions ending last night and not only could no one bid but eBay has last 50 of our listings so we don't even know if they are sold or not. 

What annoys me the most is that eBay are not putting out any communication about it!!  SUCH POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM EBAY.  

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply