eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Love new advertisement

I just wanted to let you know that i love your new advertisement on television. Very catchy, love the tune and the action. Top stuff ebay. The advertisement is what we call Toms and really sticks in your mind. Congratulations.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Deals

Has anyone else had a problem with an eBay deal that was suposted to excempt you from paying sellers fees on three items and have now been invoiced a sellers fee for one of the listed items that was sold

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reuse old password

just tried to reset password to an old one only to get system message can't use old password Should be able to use any password as it is my password but what worries me is eBay staff say that passwords are encrypted so even they don't know what they ...

• 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Refunds on Ebay

If Ebay is going to Refund to buyers.Will they also refund the FVF and will Paypal refund their fee as well.Or is the sellers going to have to pay this also.I bet Ebay or Pay Pal will not give their oney back to the buyer

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CSFEEDBACK REQUEST

I receive fequests from CSFEEDBACK, is this a scam? Firstly the date seems suspicious, citing 10/3/14. Why would ebay want to know about transactions from Maech when it is now Ooctober.Hope you can helpregards