eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay server now located in Korea

Does anyone use Flagfox? It's just a little add-on for Firefox that tells you in the address bar where the server of the website you've loaded is located. The little icon just changed recently (dunno when exactly, but couldn't be more that a couple o...

Unrequested changes to password

For the second time in 9 days I have received an email from eBay about a request I supposedly made to reset my password, when I in fact made no such request. The first time, eBay sent me an email to confirm that my password had been reset. I didn`t k...

Ebay Concealing Auction Items Until Bids Made For Identical Later Ending Ones

I listed two identical items for auction on Ebay. One ended Friday, the other two days later on Sunday. Ebay put a message on the Friday item saying it would be concealed from buyers until someone bid on the Sunday item! Just crazy! At the time I had...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CONNED

I recently bought 5 items from the same seller in the States. Because he is on that stupid Global Seller Program, he was not able to combine the items. I ended up paying 5 postages, and low and behold, the items turned up in 1 package. The seller ema...