eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Defect

I get this at least 15 times a day. Go to leave feedback - failGo to add tracking number - failClick on my ebay - failTry another browser - failReboot PC - failCross fingers, legs, toes, and hold tongue to north direction and hit F5 - fail eBay I'm s...

fail.png

has anyone done a survey by ebay that offers free items at no cost or delivery only eg. hydroderm or

beware of survey offering free products such as hydroderm or lotto tickets and using ebay logo. they are good at milking credit cards for no product maybe ebay could do something to stop this practice .they seem to appear only when using ebay.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Your email advertising headed "Don't break your Nan's heart" is offensive. I was recently devasted

Your email advertising headed "Don't break your Nan's heart is offensive. I was recently devastated by the loss of my grandmother. Many members will have lost both their grandmothers and your cheap adverytising stunt is insensitive and it dirties you...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I use an iPad and unable to send legal documents via messaging or link provided.

I was told I would receive an email with directions of how to close my decreased sons ebay account. I received a ebay message with link instead which don't work using an iPad. I need an email address or AUSTRALIAN fax number to forward the documents ...

Resolved! New Contact & Help link is absolutely useless and there is no apparent way to now contact ebay!

I have just spent a very frustrating hour trying to contact ebay via either email or phone to sort out an urgent account issue - only to find that they have yet again changed the system and it is now apparently impossible to either phone or email cus...

I received an Email supposedly from Ebay offering me $25 off my next purchase

I received an email today supposedly from Ebay saying I would be able to get $25 off my next purchase using the code V7PQJNB5V9E84Y3W. Is it true or is it a scam as I can't find anything about it on the Ebay site. Cheers, Elizabeth Cameron (gibbs 450...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Page Issue

Has anyone had their 'selling' page divert to this link...? http://di62.shoppingshadow.com/images/di/78/54/6b/6b544358453159333632324b3179624c545067-150x150-0-0.jpg?rqid=p31.5961a627ef54b6716907 It redirects and hijacks to this page and it comes up w...

Is there a way to make suggestions to Ebay? or give them feedback ?

Just Curious if there is anyway i can make suggestions to Ebay? Where they might listen? Just simple things like, I looking at outboard motors for boats But there is no way to reduce the search field to just working complete outboard motors. Instead ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful