Stop that bull**bleep** add about the the woman that cheats with men over 40 every time I log on

That Bull**bleep** bad taist add about the woman that cheats with me over 40 every time I log on is really **bleep** me off I'am happly married and don't  need to see that **bleep** stop it take it off now or I will be taking the matter further

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Stop that bull**bleep** add about the the woman that cheats with men over 40 every time I log on

just get yourself and Adblocker. problem solved. If you are using firefox get the free add-on called Adblock Plus
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You have misunderstood the add,it's not about a woman that will cheat with you,it's about a way for you to perform better in bed with your wife if you're an old man haha and can't perform to her satisfaction.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Install an ad blocker in your browser.  Firefox has "Adblock Plus" in Menu --> Add-ons.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply