eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Australia Customer Service now offers "We will Call You"

You can contact eBay Australia support via email and phone. Now there is one more option: “We will Call You”. For most of the topic you select in Online Customer Support Center, there is a link “We Will Call You”. Instead of calling eBay AU Support C...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 99 replies
  • 7 Helpful

refunds on ebay

with the new policy on ebay re refunds,if the buyer gets a refund,does the seller get their item back before the buyer is refunded?and who pays all the postage costs?also ebay is going abit overboard as they are only a place for the public to buy and...

• 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paypal sucks

I cannot access my Paypal account at all and rang them 3 times yesterday and they rang me twice. It is apparently a technical issue and they are telling me that it will take between 3 to 4 weeks to fix. I have ads on Ebay, this is not good enough and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SILVER PLATED FAKES..

Why can people sell .999 silver plated cions on EBay ,that are exactly the same as the Perth mint solid .999 silver coin Even the same size with nothing on the coin that says copy ,or plated,The seller says plated but the coins are identical ,ready t...

Resolved! ebay ads

wan am trying to look at items on eBay eBay hot deals ads pop up on every free corner wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy am getting really sick of them ,if eBay dos not fix the problem I find other ways of selling on the internet its ridicules

why has the ebay right hand top header tool bar changed? { Community Tab Removed??? }

Why has the Community tab been removed from the top right tool bat when in My eBay??? The discussion Forum tab, eBay News tab, etc' , etc' have disappeared?? Obviously eBay doesn't want system issues / system anouncments etc; as public any more? The ...

Stop that bull**bleep** add about the the woman that cheats with men over 40 every time I log on

That Bull**bleep** bad taist add about the woman that cheats with me over 40 every time I log on is really **bleep** me off I'am happly married and don't need to see that **bleep** stop it take it off now or I will be taking the matter further

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful