is anybody else experiencing problems with accessing your ebay account at the moment

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

is anybody else experiencing problems with accessing your ebay account at the moment

Yep , I cant access my sold items or awaiting shipping and sometimes cant access myebay 

looks like an unscheduled maintenance ? 

anybody else 

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Yes... glad it's not only me..... 

Thought I broke Ebay again for a minute there.

I wish they'd TELL us when they want to do their CARP.

I noticed a new 'make your returns simple' thingy pop up so I'd say that's why the site is screwy.Smiley Mad

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Yes me too,my whole page seems empty & I cannot access anything I bought or leave feedback.  

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Myebay landing page keeps going to selling manager summary.

I can't get to my selling list, sold list, or unsold list.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

devinylz
Community Member

Yes ... totally locked out of all access to my account ... selling .. sold .. even my feedback is all down.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Yes cannot see anything hope my seller understand cannot make any payments

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Mine is working now. Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply