The Spring 2018 Seller Update

Hello all,

The Spring 2018 Seller Update is here! 

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/SU18-3/Spring-2018-Seller-Update

This is the place to post your questions and comments about our release.

Regards,

The eBay for Business Team

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

go-tazz
Community Member

Why,we never get answers or comments back,(much easier to do this),Angry head bang.gif

Remember the Autumn release,(not a single question or comment was replied to):

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/eBay-Announcements-and-Seller/Autumn-2018-Seller-Update/m-p/2134550...

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I have a comment -

A quick perusal shows you are fixing things that aren't broken. As usual.

If you spent as much effort making the site functional, you might get a better return.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Re: charging an additional 2% in fees to sellers that experience a high rate of INAD requests...

What is "a very high rate" of item not as described requests? Why hasn't this been clarified properly? What safety measures are in place to ensure a low volume seller isn't unfairly affected by this new policy?

Plus, since the update states that it is in applicable categories, what are the categories, and why is it only being applied in selected categories? 

Where is the actual information? 

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I still take exception to ebay's use of the word 'partnership' in relation to sellers. Sellers have no power in this relationship, little say and are never consulted about anything much at all. We are not equals in this and it is more akin to a abusive domestic arrangement.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I take back the 'abusive domestic arrangement'. Said in anger at the corruption of the meaning of partnership.

Perhaps it is better to say that it is a paternalistic relationship rather than a partnership.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Why post just ‘to be seen’

Ebay make it abundantly clear that what seller’s think/say/need does not matter

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply