any info on when ebay is bringing in new top-rated seller changes

Has anybody heard when eBay is changing their Top-Rated Seller Principles

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: any info on when ebay is bringing in new top-rated seller changes

I don't believe it's a Problem. I just Buffer my Retail Price to cover half of my Postage cost .
Personally I can't wait for them to bring it in because I am hoping it will Help weed out the Pretenders.
Italbiciprocycling

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

My answer to you is the same as the next post. I think your Making a Mountain out of a molehill. My sales have never been better, and I am still suffering a debilitating injury . I say 'Bring it on '
Italbiciprocycling

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Don't know, but it will be the day I close my Store. I may as well because only about 10% of my Listings will qualify. With Postage charges the way they are I cannpt possibly off free postage on large items & try to compete with the folld of Overseas Sellers that are coming into the aust. Market. My listings will be too far back & I won't be selling a thing.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

It's here and what a disaster.  Think I'm out of ebay too.  30 day returns policy and free post on all items is just ridiculous.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I don't believe it's a Problem. I just Buffer my Retail Price to cover half of my Postage cost .
Personally I can't wait for them to bring it in because I am hoping it will Help weed out the Pretenders.
Italbiciprocycling
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

My answer to you is the same as the next post. I think your Making a Mountain out of a molehill. My sales have never been better, and I am still suffering a debilitating injury . I say 'Bring it on '
Italbiciprocycling
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I just wish they would change this back. See my post under selling. Does anyone from ebay read this stuff and do they ever post a comment or are we just talking amongst ourselves.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Rarely, rarely, yes.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

My store is doing well also so i dont see it as a problem ๐Ÿ™‚ I have some cheap things and check completed listing and make sure i'm very competitive in my prices that anyone can afford ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I STARTED NEW STORW  one person the buy a item after 6 days of trying to get hold of the ebayer i put in unpiad item cliam the person left neg feed back..  althoug i followed ebays steps to resolve probllem ebay wont support me and wont remove neg feed back..wat can i do i lost my 100percet

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply