"DO NOT SEND ORDERS VIA FASTWAY COURIERS"..."FASTWAY COURIERS DO NOT DELIVER"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

DO NOT SEND ORDERS VIA FASTWAY COURIERS BECAUSE FASTWAY COURIERS DO NOT DELIVER!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

"DO NOT SEND ORDERS VIA FASTWAY COURIERS"..."FASTWAY COURIERS DO NOT DELIVER"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good advice thank you, but probably best to ask your seller if they could use a different carrier than to come here and shout about it

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Do you scream at your sellers too?

And did it work? 

No , silly me, you don't believe at leaving feedback

Just in screaming at people who have not even sold to you

🙄

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

When Fastway does deliver sometimes they leave parcels in awkward places is what I have found.

I doubt sellers with listen though. 

I ordered a small plastic item that would easily fit in my letterbox. 

Delivery was listed as: Standard Postage (Australia Post Standard Parcel).  I Wish!

Got the tracking no - it's blasted Fastway. 

Why????

How about some honesty from sellers about what postage method they REALLY intend to use!

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

You are right there.

I was almost scammed by them not long ago.

I spent days wasting time trying to chase up the item

They stated it was delivered, and of course eBay acknowledged it in the tracking.

I opened a case, and eBay refunded me as a "courtesy refund", whatever that means.

The fact is that by the time I had been informed by Aramex/Fastway, they explained that the item could not be located. 

So basically they did not even know if it had been delivered.

Then they had the audacity to tell me that they will be dealing with the sender of the item, due to I not having the delivery contract with them.

As far as I know the sender was reimbursed by Fastway/Aramex for the loss.

I think they are just running a scam and the unethical sellers are exploiting the loophole.

So basically there you have it, the sender of the item is the one responsible for the item, due to the delivery contract of the goods in question being under their contract, not the receiver.

I was lucky, I had security cameras watching the delivery area, that's how I know they did not deliver the item, even though tracking information was falsely stated as "delivered" in eBay.

I would advise people to do the same.

Aramex/Fastway cannot be trusted.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

That was also why I was refunded through eBay resolution center. The seller sent the item through Aramex/Fastway, and the listing stated it would be sent by Australia Post.

Aramex/Fastway still cannot be trusted, In my case, they stated it was delivered when it was not.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

An extremely broad statement not based on fact

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Maybe not, but certainly a relevant emotion. Given that Aramex is the cheapest for a reason. Which would be along the lines of paying peanuts and expecting humans.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

@bluefaff wrote:

An extremely broad statement not based on fact

I disagree, my statement is 100% based on fact. Absolutely no point in shouting at us about a carrier service, unless you can think of something we can do to fix it............

eagerly awaiting your advice

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

But kat, don't we work for eBay and so we can tell sellers what to do?

Spoiler
Surely it can't be up to a buyer to ask sellers ?????
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply