Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment pending?

I recently sold an item and the buyer says he has paid through PayPal. There is a payment pending icon/hourglass next to the item and it says payment was initiated a few days ago through PayPal. But there is nothing showing in my PayPal account, noth...

how to retrieve buyer phone number after paypal payment is made?

Hi can someone tell me how to retrieve buyer's phone number after invoice is paid? I know phone number is on the invoice but after it is paid ebay hides the phone number from "order details" and it's no way to be found... I need the number to make bo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! If a customer initiates a chargeback and I'm found to not be liable, do they still get a refund?

Customer buys item and after a couple of weeks gives positive feedback.Track shows that the item was delivered. A couple of weeks later I get a PP message that the buyer has initiated a chargeback and my funds are held.I send PP the details of the tr...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does anyone else get this?

Hi all, I have noticed that on some purchases, the addresses given to me are weird.When I get an email notice that a purchase has been made, it displays the name and address of the person, which is all good.I always double check in PP to make sure th...

ebay done themselves out of sales...?

its all getting dreadfully boring here, when it should be one of the busiest times of year for sellers... I know some of you might advise me to open a store, but I see many closing theirs down as they are not getting the sales. clearly the advantage ...

• 33 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! How do I re-send an Invoice?

I'm still trying to get my head around the "New" format that was introduced a few weeks back......BUT I can't for the life of me find where I can re-send an invoice.......Buyer has purchased Two Items, I sent the combined invoice no problems, but she...

Click & Send item history vanished

Hi Guys, I created an Aussie Post Click & Send account, mainly for sending bigger items in 5k satchels that ebay post don't cater for... I created my 1st item last night (I didn't import items from ebay).. Paid & printed the label OK.. Then went to c...

Resolved! Watch your accounts.I am being charged for free listings

I checked my accounts on both my user names and found them to be higher than I expected and found I had been charged Multiple times on what is supposed to be free relistings.So to everybody,Check your accounts,,It got fixed up for me with some guy fr...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Variations: buyer just bought a size I no longer stock - thanks, eBay!!

So, I had four sizes of a particular style of glove listed. Two sizes have sold out, but eBay being the home of counter-intuitive numptiness, I can't remove a variation that has sold out of stock. Why? Because I've sold some of that variation. Seriou...

eBay MG-72 glitch.jpg eBay MG-72 glitch B.jpg eBay MG-72 glitch C.jpg

How to Handle this Paypal Claim - Item Damaged by Australia Post

Buyer emailed stating item was smashed open, had been resealed by Australia Post & letter attached from AP stating the item had been damaged in transit. They demanded I give them a full refund. Buyer supplied photos and looks like the satchel has bee...

Adding postage to a sold item that was meant to be picked up

Hi, I have just sold something that was listed to pick up (unless I was contacted otherwise, which I wasn't) and having contacted the buyer to ask when they wanted to pick up their goods, they have asked if I could post it. I have given them a quote ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful