Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

email invite 150 free listings

I read on another post that theres emails sent out with 150 free listings.Checked all my accounts and nothing Does anyone have the link they can share from the email to see if it works?Thanks.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! GST on dropshipping on ebay.com

Hi, does anyone knows if i need to pay GST on income that is made on ebay.com as a dropshipper ? I've never sold anything in australia and never charged GST. my turnover was over $75K can anyone recommend a good e-commerce accountant to deal with thi...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why sellers have to pay the return costs?

When you buy a product from shop or online store and it has to be returned under warranty for repair or replacement you don't get paid for your time, petrol or shipping costs to return. Same should apply on Ebay.What an unjust sick policy to ask sell...

No sales from NZ anymore ??

I used to get regular orders from NZ, 2-3 items per week . All my listings have a flat postage rate to NZ but without knowingly changing anything the orders have completely ceased. Can anyone shed any light on this ?Thanks

Trying to add a discount

I had a buyer purchase an item for pick up and just to him picking up I prior realised there was a fault and offered a $10 discount which he happily accepted. when I try to add the discount on the details page it says "The total cannot be less than t...

Unable to process a refund

Buyer has requested return/refund. Have been attempting to refund - buyer keeps item, but when I get to 'Refund' page and select refund buyer nothing further happens?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! O/s buyer playing dumb...

buyer messaged me saying they'd like to combine post but couldn't add to cart, I checked item they'd messaged from and said I combine, price worked out on weight, (over 500g is $$ ). they purchased 4 mags (on my other id), I reduced the post accordin...

Buyer Thialand wants postage reduced

A buyer inThialand wants me to reduce postage to $14 .It's for 2 shirts wieght $950 grams with cardboard in postbag.I have posted before.The same thing and has cost $38 with tracking .i have included the Ebay fee and handling in the postage rate.Ther...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

returns

A buyer has returned an item saying it does not go, when received we found nothing wrong with it but said we will refund but wasn't happy with having to pay the $7.50 for them to be returned is there anything I can do about that also should I just re...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! refunds

Hi. Asking for my partner as I have not sold for quite some time. Buyer bought a car off my partner that was advertised for parts or not working. 20 year old unregistered car that had not been driven/touched for over one year. After a week of non sto...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Isuue Again

Seems we have issue again ......Page not available ..showing up with messages and putting photos in listing ..... Time for a coffee and do something else for a while......