Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blocked buyers

I have had a message from someone stating they are blocked from purchasing and could I please allow them to purchase... I checked buyer requirements and there is nothing there for today or yesterday. But I have blocked them in my blocked bidders list...

Resolved! Listing optimization

Hi, I have 4 products that I am selling through 7 listings. As time passes by, most of the listings have fallen down drastically. Is there a free way to SEO and bring 'em up. I know about TeraPeak but don't want to spend too much as the business itse...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

So angry right now

Sorry have to vent.Had a negative feedback left this morning, checked there feedback for others, 16 negatives left in the past month, all roughly the same feedback.So contacted ebay as they are obviously a scammer trying to get refunds.Ebay said as I...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

invoice

my selling invoice is wrong it says i made 2000$ sales but it is becasue that i am trying to sell my blue berry phone and poeple buys it like 5 times and they all want me t o post it to them and sening a priviate invoic includ mail i told them all to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

High lost rates for unit / townhouse addresses?

Hi guys, I have some buyers claimed none received item after 2-3 weeks of shippment. As the package sent as large letter, thus can not be tracked. And when I checked their addresses, most of the time is unit / townhouse address, for example 6/123 Bel...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the Strangest Feedback you've ever gotten?

I've had some funny feedback over the last few years. One young bloke instead of asking me a question via a message, left me a question in my feedback: "thank you its fat and thank for the athere one so what other datsuns can u get" TRANSLATION: Than...

Can't contact buyer

I have a customer that has purchased on 28/6. The courier has tried to deliver it, but no one was available, they have left calling cards, but have heard nothing. The courier company have said they will be returning the goods to me shortly. I have em...

Eye Rolling Moments

First off I will say that 98% of buyers are fabulous people who are so wonderful I just want to hug and kiss them well, maybe not. I was just talking to a seller on the phone. I was wanting to buy a couple of their items but was trying to work out de...

bad ebay listing

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Why is my "Show Only Australia" when it is showing "Worldwide"? Why is my "Show Only Australia" when it is showing "Worldwide"?To eBay,Please find attached a copy of my screen print "Show Only Australia" when it is showing...

Paypal Funds - Time Machine

Hi all, Does anyone have a time machine I can borrow?? Received a Paypal payment and on checking the estimate for the release of funds......

UK item not received

Hi Guys, I bought a CD from a UK seller on the 1 June with expected delivery between Tue, 14 Jun - Tue, 21 Jun. It has still not arrived & was wondering whether it's best to open an item not received through Ebay or Paypal? Thanks In Advance