Account review/payouts blocked

Hi,

has anyone managed to get help from eBay regarding fast tracking the count review process?

my account has been blocked twice in a month, no info supplied by eBay either time even when I requested it. 

I need the funds from withheld payouts to ship my current orders. I’ve spoken to eBay on the phone and online and they offer zero help.

they just repeat that it is a process etc etc no they can’t escalate my request, no they aren’t in that dept nor will they transfer me to someone who is.

I even spoke to a “supervisor” (online) who said the same thing.

”wait 6 business days”

has anyone had any success in the same area?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

imastawka
Honored Contributor

You must post the items you’ve sold without waiting for your funds to be released. If you don’t, your buyers are likely to ding your stars and give your red glaring negatives, and your metrics will fall into an abyss of despair.

You are almost certainly classed as a “new seller” presently by eBay, which means withheld funds will continue until you’re seen as reliable and with a good current record.

Have you verified your ID and your bank account, as per the link posted by imastawka? If not, you’ll never get the funds.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Managed payment account reviews, can be triggered at any time and for any number of reasons.

Triggers can be internal, or external to ebay and it can be illegal for ebay to divulge any info to you.

As members here can only guess at potential triggers, it is best you  review managed payments T&Cs, etc

to ascertain  any possible reasons your account might be attracting reviews.

Remember it can be triggered by external agencies, be debt related etc, or can even be triggered as a result of association  and/or family.

One thing for certain though, failing to ship your items as required, will not be helping your cause.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Did you have this resolved ? How long did it take ? 

We also have had our payouts blocked, with no help from Ebay other than to wait 6 days ??

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Did you read the replies to this thread, from a couple of months ago?

Have you fulfilled the requirements of MP?

Are you an infrequent seller?

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply