Contacting Ebay

tswc69
Community Member

Has anyone else noticed you can't contact Ebay about an account issue, especially one caused by ebay.

There is no "OTHER" option in their contact section under accounts. Maybe there should be an "ebay caused issues" option

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Contacting Ebay

@tswc69 wrote:

Has anyone else noticed you can't contact Ebay about an account issue, especially one caused by ebay.

There is no "OTHER" option in their contact section under accounts. Maybe there should be an "ebay caused issues" option

You have the option when you scroll to the bottom of the account page in "eBay help" to contact eBay directly.

Why didn't you do that ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Hi Thanks for reply and yes I did use help which takes you to multi choice options which don't cover question or frequently asked questions.

so Totally no use at all, even "contact us" has been of little help I have even phoned ebay. I have realised ebay is solely concerned with profits and not customer care or service.

That's just my experience with them over the past 3yrs. I have been an ebay member since 2005

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@tswc69 wrote:

Hi Thanks for reply and yes I did use help which takes you to multi choice options which don't cover question or frequently asked questions.

In that case try detailing your problem here and maybe one of the regulars can point you in the right direction.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

What's wrong with using the Chat option?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

You don't have to choose a perfect option - just choose the option that is the closest to your problem. I have done it sometimes, and you can still connect to live chat and just explain your problem. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply