Did not get my payout payment?

Hi

I did not get my sunday payment today. any one had same issue please share to me. THanks

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Re: Did not get my payout payment?

did you get payment yet ? thanks

Message 21 of 44
Latest reply

same to me. I am with commonwealth and not received any payment yet. thanks

Message 22 of 44
Latest reply

Same with us Bendigo Bank, none from last nights payout neither sunday

Message 23 of 44
Latest reply

Hello to all

I received all my pending payment now. I am with commonwealth . thanks

Message 24 of 44
Latest reply

While itโ€™s lovely that youโ€™ve all received your payments, in the current scam climate you should not reveal the bank with which you have an account. Any information you post here is publicly available and can be used in a convincing fraud.

Be extra cautious and donโ€™t click onto any links purporting to come from your bank. Always phone your bank on the number on your bank statements only.

Message 25 of 44
Latest reply

If I where a scammer not sure I would target an ebay seller's bank account. Kind of like going fishing in the desert.

Message 26 of 44
Latest reply

The โ€œbusiness invoiceโ€ scam is infamously prevalent at present; so is the โ€œWeโ€™re Fraud Prevention at [insert bank name] and have detected a fraudulent attempt to access your account from Romaniaโ€ scam. Scam bots trawl the internet for data on any potential victims; itโ€™s not done usually with manual search and copy.

Matching up victim name with name of bank is just one of many pieces of valuable ID information. Frankly, any snippet of information can be and is being used nowadays against people who are being subjected to sophisticated and alarming scams. With the uptick in AI, itโ€™s only going to get worse.

Reading what hackers and scammers think of Australians is an eye opener for anyone who thinks Australians are not highly desirable targets.

Message 27 of 44
Latest reply

not sure what the hassle is,  Ebay say 3 to 5 days.  Why all the commotion, it was still within that timeframe.

Take it as a bonus when you do get it the next day.  Sadly we are to quick to complain,  but no one ever comes on here and says how quick Ebay are at paying.  just complain complain complain.

Message 28 of 44
Latest reply

Show me evidence of anyone complaining.

Message 29 of 44
Latest reply

My payment hasn't come in at the usual time again this morning. I'll obviously be keeping an eye out to see if there's any pattern forming.

Message 30 of 44
Latest reply