Getting my funds for an item that’s been delivered

zachlav93
Community Member

A day ago my buyer received her package i delivered to her but ebay doesn’t know that it’s been delivered because when i went to my local post office they gave me a different tracking number from the one ebay gave me. I also messaged my buyer after i had seen it had been delivered and she said she had received her package and everything was all good. I am scared i won’t get my payment from one stuff up from my local post office. I am sitting on 105 dollars here. PLEASE HELP!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Did you print out a postage label from ebay

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

No i didn’t. I don’t have a printer near by and wanted my buyer to get there package fast.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay only gives you a tracking number if you purchase the postage label online. If you have a tracking number from the post office just enter it into the transaction where it says and it should update.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I hope you have completed your verification process for Managed Payments.  I.D. and Bank vero.  If not you wont get it.  You will have a 30 hold on your funds anyway.  As a new/infrequent seller that is the way it is.   Did you read the t&c prior to listing.  I hope it works out well for you

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

If you paid for an ebay label and didnt use it you have 5 days to cancel it and get that money back. Otherwise you are basically paying twice for postage.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Even if you have proof of delivery, that is no guarantee that ebay will release your funds early, it is solely at their discretion.  Given your buyer has not left positive FB, ebay is unlikely to release your funds at this time, messages between yourself and the buyer are of no significance to ebay.

Note, your buyer still has approx 29 days to decide they are not happy and claim a refund.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Why did you purchase a postage label from ebay when you don't have a printer? Unless you've cancelled it, you're paying for it and there is nothing you can do about it. Double the postage cost.

As an aside, be cautious, because some of the items you have listed will attract scammers. Being a new, low feedback seller, attracts them even more. 

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply