How do you get to speak to a person at Ebay

Any one have a secret to this problem?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: How do you get to speak to a person at Ebay

No secret, no problem

eBay Help is at the top of every page

Or you can ask other members  who actually have experience buying and selling on eBay and know the policies

Rather than eBay CS who type from pre-written scripts 

But better to do that on the forum for eBay USA, since that is where you are registered 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I am old fashioned ,so I need to talk to a person to resolve issues

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I have found on line chat better. I pre-type my question or note of details I want to get across on a screen sticky note. This makes my side of the chat quicker. There is a transcript provided at the end which can be used as evidence of the promises made by the ebay chat person. If the chat required a further action by ebay and that doesn't happen I've done a 2nd chat, referred them to previous advice and then achieved the desired result.

Had I spoken to the ebay person I'd have no proof of their promises etc.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Ok

There is no option to talk to a person directly

You will need to go on the site for eBay USA, as mentioned already

See if you can use eBay Help at the top of the page to try to get someone to call you (If You have that option over there)

In any case, you will still get overseas based staff typing from scripts, they tell you what you want to hear to get rid of you (as they do everyone)

Old fashioned or not, sure accurate advice based on eBay policy would be better than being told whatever the staff's script tells them to say

Obviously up to you, but you will need to log in to the correct site to start with 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply