I have just opened a store with 600 listings. why am I being charged $3..30 per listing

listing was free till i opened a BASIC STORE... suddenly $3.30 per listing ??? why so

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I have just opened a store with 600 listings. why am I being charged $3..30 per listing

I assume you've been doing auctions if you're being charged insertion fees. Unless you're listing in Collectables (which includes crafts), auctions aren't free for stores, only BIN. You need to read up on the store fees for different categories.
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

As far as I am aware,that is the charge for auctions when someone has a store

I donโ€™t have a store myself, but I am sure someone who does can confirm once they see your question

Not sure what exclusions there are to that fee, category wise though

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Sorry, eBay took itโ€™s time signing me in after I wrote my reply
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

@timbillt wrote:

listing was free till i opened a BASIC STORE... suddenly $3.30 per listing ??? why so

You can always ask eBay before you make any changes to ensure you get what you think you'll get.

This gives you their direct links without having to go through their rigmarole:

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/home

Just keep in mind that the Call option is only available during business hours,

(8 am to 9 pm Mon to Fri and 8 am to 5 pm on Sat and Sun).

Have us call you seems to be the best option.

Just scroll to the bottom of that page.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

I might be blind but I only see 12 listings not 600

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Basic store is 600 listings Crow.

Maybe they stopped after listing 12 cos they saw they were being charged?

Otherwise.....12 listings....why pay for a store?

edit:  they put one listing in Collectables, why not all of them?

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Basic store is 600 listings Crow.

Maybe they stopped after listing 12 cos they saw they were being charged?

Otherwise.....12 listings....why pay for a store?

edit:  they put one listing in Collectables, why not all of them?

Now 30 listings, with 3 in collectables, all auctions. $89 just in insertion fees that were completely avoidable had they not opened the store. Insane!

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Makes you wonder why they bothered asking the question if they weren't going to pay attention to the answers.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

They have taken some notice.....the store has gone but there are 53 listings instead.Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply