Payments on hold

I have been an Ebayer for over 20 years. I changed my bank account details 2 months ago.

Since then when I sell and the buyer pays my expected payments go on hold for a week or so.

This is very frustrating of course.

Has anyone else had that experience and any suggestions as to how I can get this changed?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Payments on hold

Read the link below.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold?id=481...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

How long you have been using eBay has absolutely nothing to do with it

Your last feedback as a seller is from over a year ago on this account

So on *this* account you are seen as a new seller and the hold *should* be 30 days, not a week

Yes, every single seller who has not sold in some time have the same holds on funds

As you agreed to when listing the items in question and ticked you had 'read and understood'

With the bank account you changed to, did you fully and correctly complete Managed Payments sign up for that one, and be verified before listing ?

Or are you talking about a different eBay account than the one you are posting with now?

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

yourself lucky,  you are considered a new seller and would normally have to wait 30 days.   Why are you getting special treatment.  LOL

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply