Paypal

Any one having trouble getting there mony and getting the runaround
Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Paypal

If you're asking this as a seller, then because you've only started selling again recently Paypal will put a 21 day hold on your money until you can show by tracking/feedback that the buyer has received the item and is happy with the transaction.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

Paypal

No im not a new seller just changed the password been a member since )2012 been given runaround told 4 diffrent things thankr for your post
Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

Paypal

Changing your password wouldn't affect the 21 day hold on your money, you only have 16 feedback as a seller and all but one of those are from over a year ago, so you are considered to be a new seller by Paypal.

If the 21 day hold isn't the problem then tell us what the problem is................

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

Paypal

I have been trying to find out but thay keep telling diffrent things so just given up just have to wait but at first was told it was a computer proublem
Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

Paypal

As padi suggests if you haven't sold much in 12 months PayPal invoke the 21 day hold again.

image host
Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

Paypal

OP hasn't sold anything for over a year.

Definately the 21 day hold.

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

Paypal

Nah Stalks, over 600 bucks in gold things in the last month.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

Paypal

Yep i thinks bad what gets me thay paid some other money 4days early yet still a hold up but so many diffrent storys so now just got to wait
Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

Paypal

If you read my first post again, I explained that if you can show delivery by tracking and/or the seller has left positive feedback your money will be released before the 21 days - that's what probably happened with the money being released early.

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply