UNAUTHORISED PURCHASE

Has anyone had an authorised purchased recored for them recently, in other words a purchase that you did not make but appears to have been made in your name some how?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: UNAUTHORISED PURCHASE

Yes

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Unlikely. Probably your eBay Plus subscription, which isn't free and never has been advertised as such.

Is there any particular reason why you have bumped an old thread that probably doesn't relate to your issue? Or why you don't want to provide any particulars of your issue?

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Or why you don't want to provide any particulars of your issue?

A bit like the feedback they leave for others, a simple '' . ''      a user of very few words.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

jako2_79
Community Member

Yes for over $70 **bleep**ing dollars. Lucky my bank are good, and I should get it back soon. If not I will change banks...............it came out of nowhere after I bought a few things on ebay. **bleep**

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

So you bought things from Ebay, now complaining the money came out of your account.  LOL

@jako2_79 wrote:

Yes for over $70 **bleep**ing dollars. Lucky my bank are good, and I should get it back soon. If not I will change banks...............it came out of nowhere after I bought a few things on ebay. **bleep**

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply