this site is so convoluted for an infrequent user like me...I stumble through the infinite options

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

this site is so convoluted for an infrequent user like me...I stumble through the infinite options

Is there something specific you need help with?

Finding an item?

Buying?

Hard for folks to help if we don't know what is giving you trouble, we are just members like you are. Buyers and sellers here to help ut each other where we can, but we can't help if we don't know Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

LOL.....it's convoluted for frequent users ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

If you want real convoluted try the AP) website. Beats this place hands down.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

8 REPLIES 8

Is there something specific you need help with?

Finding an item?

Buying?

Hard for folks to help if we don't know what is giving you trouble, we are just members like you are. Buyers and sellers here to help ut each other where we can, but we can't help if we don't know Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

LOL.....it's convoluted for frequent users ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

If you want real convoluted try the AP) website. Beats this place hands down.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

groans
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

It gets easier, like anything, you have to take a little time to learn the ropes.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Registered 2008.....Shouldn't you be phil-not-so-newbie?

I see you managed to sell something OK.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

But a 14 year veteran Woman Very Happy

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

not intuitive...oh well

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply