Seller will not post items after payment.

Unable to communicate with seller who has not fulfilled his/her obligation to send items even after payment was made and multiple emails were sent.

I waited patiently and gave sufficient time for postal service to deliver items knowing sometimes they are slow in their service.

I was simply ghosted and never received items purchased..

How do I go and report this seller to ebay?

c.c.

🙂

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions (3)

The issue is not “How do I report this seller to eBay?” but rather “How can I get a refund?”

Search help for “Money Back Guarantee”. Then check your My Purchases to see the latest Estimated Delivery Date. If that has not yet been reached, you need to wait until it has been reached.

If it had been reached (but it’s still no more than 30 days after that EDD), you can open a refund request based on INR (item not received). Ask for advice here if you’re not sure what to do, but it’s basically a matter of opening the request/case, making sure you request the refund rather than replacement, and waiting for three days for the seller to action the refund (agreeing in the case itself). 

If the seller doesn’t respond or tries to talk you into waiting or accepting a lower amount or agreeing to a replacement or attempts to get you to close the dispute (falsely claiming he can’t refund while the dispute is open), wait only for three or so days after opening the dispute until the option to escalate/ask eBay to step in appears. Escalate. 

Without proof of delivery, the seller will automatically lose and you will be refunded.

But - if it’s past the 30 days after the latest EDD, then it’s too late for you to open a refund request under eBay’s MBG. 

Can you post the latest EDD here? 

If it’s too late for an eBay refund, all is not necessarily lost. We can talk you through some options.

You use the MBG. Which has probably timed out. So familiarise yourself with how eBay works. It is massively buyer-centric, so if you do your dough, as is probably the case, it is down to you.

If the seller won't communicate you open a case for Item Nor Received.

If you think a scammer will give you any option other than allegedly posting a replacement you are dreamin'.

Use the tools eBay gives you

you have the MBG....what is the item number?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

The negs you have left seller wont help you at all.  Did you check out the sellers feedback before you purchased from them.  It is rubbish.

Agree with others, time to read buying basics thoroughly.  Waiting another month to give them time is definately not the way to go.