0 fb seller unresponsive after paying, now long should i wait to get refund

so i bought & paid for an item on sun 7th, i saw the seller has 0 fb so sent them a msg just saying 'hi i have just paid, just wanted to make sure you got the payment ok?'....no response as of yet, sent it again yesterday just in case still no reply. Since Ebay stupidly enable the relist function by default i thought maybe this is a relist & the seller forgot about it. But nope, when i search for completed items by them theres only mine & another item sold on 27th June. 

So how long would you wait before applying for a refund if you did not hear from the seller? i could be wrong but i have a gut feeling they're not going to respond. Maybe the've gone on school holiday & forgotten all about it or something. Or maybe they have or are going to post it just somehow didnt see my msgs

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: 0 fb seller unresponsive after paying, now long should i wait to get refund

This leaving feedback business would not appear to be your strong suit...you said the "buyer" never sent the item...Smiley Sad

Message 31 of 34
Latest reply

It's one of those mistakes that is made more easily than snagging a pair of stockings while fleeing in the dark from a contract killer...

Message 32 of 34
Latest reply

for some reason i get the impression you watch alot of crime shows Woman Wink

@countessalmirena wrote:

It's one of those mistakes that is made more easily than snagging a pair of stockings while fleeing in the dark from a contract killer...

Message 33 of 34
Latest reply

@repentatleisure1952 wrote:

This leaving feedback business would not appear to be your strong suit...you said the "buyer" never sent the item...Smiley Sad

*sigh* oops so i did, i really should stop leaving feedback at 2am.......Smiley Indifferent

Message 34 of 34
Latest reply