10% Off Everything redemption code doesn't work at all. This code can't be applied to your order.

It shows on Ebay.com.au homepage, I received an email and it even shows on other websites that aggregates coupons. Why this "PUNCH" coupon doesn't work? The items should be eligible for the redemption code according to the Terms and Conditions.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

10% Off Everything redemption code doesn't work at all. This code can't be applied to your order.

I'm having the same troubleCat Mad

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

There's another thread about this.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying-on-eBay/PUNCH-is-not-working/qaq-p/2118206/jump-to/first-unr...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I can confirm that mine just worked only now. So try using the code now asap.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Are you purchasing the minimum of $75?

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Just got a call back from Ebay about this, my purchase was for $214 so well within the limit, have been credited for the discount.Cat Very Happy

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

f40_lm
Community Member
Does the 10% discount apply to buying from international sellers? Thanks
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

That particular promotion was only for Boxing Day, but usually international purchases are included, just read the T and C's.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

2.This offer is available for as long as it is advertised by eBay on www.ebay.com.au (“Offer Period”). eBay reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time.

It's still on the home page, so I guess it's still being advertised.

T & C's say only if it's on .com.au

https://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/punch?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D676803762293315782

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply