10 % off Offer is a scam

This 10% Off offer from eBay is a scam. I used it yesterday. The 10% were taken off on the nvoice but when I checked my PayPal account I realised the they took of the entire amount without the 10% off. This happened to us twice, We complained and Ebay says it's PayPal fault and PayPal says it eBays fault. This is a Rip-Off which should be reported. So everyone who uses this offer, please check your PayPal Account and check which amount was deducted at your PayPal Account.  I can't believe the nowone else realised this. Please don't let this Companies get away with scams like this. Spread the word

Message 1 of 50
Latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

10 % off Offer is a scam

@davewil1964 wrote:

Something to look up on Wiki - 'incorrigible'

roflmao.gif

No need to look it up on Wiki.....just look at Padi, a supreme example of incorrigible.Smiley LOL

Message 41 of 50
Latest reply

10 % off Offer is a scam

@lyndal1838 wrote:

No need to look it up on Wiki.....just look at Padi, a supreme example of incorrigible.Smiley LOL

Aw, thanks nan original.gif     (I think....)

Nah dave, this Henry's an electric model...............and it comes with a black top (of course) but a multicoloured underbelly.......original.gif 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 42 of 50
Latest reply

10 % off Offer is a scam

@padi*0409 wrote:

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Aw, thanks nan original.gif     (I think....)

Nah dave, this Henry's an electric model...............and it comes with a black top (of course) but a multicoloured underbelly.......original.gif 

I don't think he was referring to your motorised wheelchair Padi vehicule-handicape.gif

teehee.gif                                                                               running.gif

Message 43 of 50
Latest reply

10 % off Offer is a scam

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I don't think he was referring to your motorised wheelchair Padi vehicule-handicape.gif

teehee.gif                                                                               running.gif

Herrumph, you'll keep tippy................computerhit.gif

true (1).gif

Message 44 of 50
Latest reply

10 % off Offer is a scam

Oh poor Padi.....they're ganging up on you.Smiley LOL

Message 45 of 50
Latest reply

10 % off Offer is a scam

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Oh poor Padi.....they're ganging up on you.Smiley LOL

angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif     The rotters....................

Message 46 of 50
Latest reply

10 % off Offer is a scam

Message 47 of 50
Latest reply

10 % off Offer is a scam

Three and and a half year old thread that should be locked as not relevant after first posted as things change:

Old post.png

Message 48 of 50
Latest reply

10 % off Offer is a scam

Yes this Scam does continue, I was just ripped off the same way , Plus no purchase history showed up on my Ebay Account, Pay Pal is investigating and assured my money was safe, Pay Pal info on activity statement the numbers were all untraceable by Ebay. Thank God for Pay Pal , I really was looking forward to getting my item now delayed until my money is returned

Message 49 of 50
Latest reply

10 % off Offer is a scam

This thread was started in 2015, and it has lain dormant for almost three years since the last post.

It is probably time for it to be put to sleep.

Message 50 of 50
Latest reply