33 days

It has now been 33 days and the new seller with 100% feedback that I gave a chance despite him being new on eBay (or is he?) still hasn't shipped the item that I have paid him for, and he clearly isn't going to. He has offered no reasons for not shipping and juist thanks me for buying from him as if to rub salt into my wounds.I now have to wait until 10th October to open a case to try and get my money back from this dodgy seller, and I'm not allowed to warn other buyers about c.... c.... because eBay protects its bad sellers from being publicly outed. And before people scream 'Covid-19' delays... if a seller doesn't have the item he has sold to a buyer he had no right selling it period! 

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: 33 days

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Seller is no longer selling.

No store - no items for sale.

Probably why they're not answering.  

They have no reason to log into ebay.

Just wait for the allocated time to open an INR case.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

@awnbuyer wrote:
If an item with a tracking number does not show any activity such as โ€˜in transitโ€™ for 33 days wouldnโ€™t it be reasonable of me to assume the item hasnโ€™t been sent given that the seller wonโ€™t confirm that the item is in transit?

Yes, that would be what you'd be suspecting for sure. I don't know what you bought, who you bought from or whether it is being drop shipped etc but the bottom line is they have till Oct 10th to get it to you and if it doesn't arrive by then, you can open an ebay claim for item not received and get your money back.

I know you are feeling ebay is protecting a bad seller but it's not forever, they will give him till the ETA and then the power is with you.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

...... I don't know what you bought, who you bought from or whether it is being drop shipped etc

Easy enough to see from the clues the OP left about it being an Israelie seller and the neg left.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

Right now I've got 6 tracked parcels due - from overseas, interstate and local - and NONE of them have turned up. 

Most date back to mid August (or earlier) and some local ones to very early in September.  Only two recent purchases from overseas are still moving....probably because they haven't got to Oz yet.  I fully expect when they do all progress with stop. 

And that's just the tracked parcels.  Goodness knows where the untracked ones are.  (Tracking was not an option at point of sale).

Just over half the tracked parcels are somewhere with AP 'item processed at local facility'.  One parcel has been processed at two 'local facilities' and is no nearer to actually being delivered.  Every time I log into MyPost the delivery date either keeps getting moved or AP has given up predicting / guessing when it might be and the delivery dates are weeks ago.

It has got to the stage I have suspended buying any 'nice to have' purchases over a certain price until things improve.  Sorry eBay. ๐Ÿ˜ž

All I can do is wait and hope I'll get them eventually.

It's all anyone can do at the moment - have patience and wait.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

@springyzone wrote:

...... I don't know what you bought, who you bought from or whether it is being drop shipped etc

Easy enough to see from the clues the OP left about it being an Israelie seller and the neg left.

Smiley Happy Some days I just can't be bothered with the back tracking. I guess sometimes it makes a difference, but sometimes not.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

You received a refund
We've issued a refund of $ 10.99 back to the original funding source you used to purchase this item. Please allow 48 hours for it to go through.

Final decision:
The case has been closed in your favour.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply