6 months and I still haven't received item from Seller.

deagrimmon0
Community Member

I bought something from the REMOVED Nov 05 2018. 

it was expected to arrive by up to Dec 18 2018.

On Jan 05 2019 I let the seller know I still haven't recieved it, and had opened a case with Australia Post. He said to let him know it goes. This is 70 days from the purchase date and 28 days from the date it was expected to be delivered by.

Australia Post said it never left China and I should contact the ebay seller to put in a case with China Post. I contacted the seller on Jan 14 2019 to resolve the issue. 

I presume this meant they lodged a customer enquiry with China Post and they were informing me to wait until China post resolved it.

On 26 Feb 2019 I follow up asking what was the progress on resolving the situation responded:

"no,sorry"

At this point I just want my money back. It's been almost 6 months. Is there anything I can do?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: 6 months and I still haven't received item from Seller.

I know there's no excuse for this seller, but I want to point out that Chinese New Year

was in the middle of all that.

The Chinese shut down business for about 6 weeks for that.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: 6 months and I still haven't received item from Seller.

IVE BEEN HAD.  THATS WHAT THE SELLER DID TO ME  ID SAY. THEY KEPT SENDING ME PLEASANT MESSAGES AND YES THE SELLER IS FROM CHINA AND I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO GIVE THEM PLENTY OF TIME SO MY PARCEL WOULD ARRIVE AND IT NEVER DID.  I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM CHINA AGAIN AFTER THIS. I ALSO THINK WHEN THEY KNOW YOU ARE ELDERLY THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU AS WELL.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply