950W Smoke Fog Machine Party Disco DJ Effect Fogger

i just bought a Smoke Fog Machine  to use on halloween to my surprise it doesn't smokr continuously which i didn;t know

the cheap one have to warm up every 30 sec to make fog

if you want make fog  continuously  you have to buy  a dear one

950W Smoke Fog Machine Party Disco DJ Effect Fogger

DO FOG MACHINES MAKE FOG CONTINUOUSLY?
While all fog machines need an initial warm up period, usually around five minutes, the basic difference between consumer

and high-end professional models is that consumer and semi-professional models usually cannot sustain a continuous output

of fog. They will usually generate fog for a short period, then need to pause to reheat before they can make fog again.

This is a continual cycle during it's operation.

More expensive models can generate fog continuously without the reheat cycle in between, but they cost much more than

consumer or even semi-professional models.

HOW IMPORTANT IS THE WATTAGE OF A FOG MACHINE?
The wattage of the heating element can be a good indicator of how well a fog machine will perform. Most consumer fog

machines generally range from 400 to 1300 watts. With a higher wattage rating, the fog machine can not only produce more

fog, but equally as important it will not have to go into a re-heat cycle as often because the heat exchanger has more

power available.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: 950W Smoke Fog Machine Party Disco DJ Effect Fogger

I presume the point you are trying to make is that one should research an item before buying, not after/

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Just get some dry ice,(it creates a better effect then fog IMO).

It's also great for the bridal waltz and similar,good.gif

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

A recharge every 30 seconds is as good as continuous. Of course you're not going to get the same fucntions as a commercial one, but a 30 second recharge is not that long really

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply