A speedpak parcel from China says delivered yesterday and safe dropped it its not on my property.

1. EIt wasn’t delivered by Australia Post and the tracking says it was sent from a Origin postal office but I can’t find anything on google about them. Anyone heard of Origin as I,m trying to find out which courier they used to find where they delivered my parcel
Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: A speedpak parcel from China says delivered yesterday and safe dropped it its not on my property

Time to revive this thread, I guess. I've got the exact same problem. SpeedPAK delivery from China apparently was safe dropped earlier today, but it's nowhere to be seen. After reading this thread, I'm more than a bit concerned about the state of the package.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Re: A speedpak parcel from China says delivered yesterday and safe dropped it its not on my property

Back up a bit.....your tracking would not go from pickup in China to delivered in Australia.

Is there any mention of it arriving in Australia?

When you use the tracking, what site are you using?  Australia Post, a courier?

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

I have found this tracking site useful. They also have a page for Speedpak: https://parcelsapp.com/en/carriers/speedpak You could try and see what it says.

Last year that site gave me detailed tracking for the GSP for example. They usually also indicate other sites where you can check your tracking (the "official" sites). 

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Speedpak is still having the same issues 2 years later ... my package says it was delivered today via safe drop- every single tracking website provided by speedpak says it has been delivered to the correct suburb, correct postcode, correct everything. I have contacted speekpak customer support via email and they redirected me to another tracking website, which still states that my package was correctly delivered. I have contacted every service i have come across trying to locate the whereabouts of my package! 

I am yet to check with my neighbours or my local post office, but I doubt I would have any luck considering the things i have read from other people with the same issues. If anyone sees this who had the same issue, was it ever resolved? did you receive your package eventually? 

has anyone had any luck trying to retrieve their speedpak package from aus post? if so, how did you go about it. 

Hoping that my package was just dropped in a neighbour's letter box and they'll return it! super stressed... 

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply