ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH FASTAWAY ARAMEX COURIERS? HERE IN CAIRNS THEY ARE SHOCKING.

Anonymous
Not applicable

FOR NEARLY 3 YEARS i HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH FASTAWAY COURIERS HERE IN CAIRNS. THEY NEVER LEAVE PRODUCT, DAMAGE PRODUCTS AND ARE GENERALLY OBNOXIOUS **bleep**S TO DEAL WITH.

I REFUSE TO BUY PRODUCTS IF THEUB ARE BEING COURIERED BY FASTAWAY.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH FASTAWAY ARAMEX COURIERS? HERE IN CAIRNS THEY ARE SHOCKING.

Can you please stop screaming

Thank you

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you! It's great to see that I'm getting the message across! All the best with ebaying!
Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The company is Fastway and they are arguably the worst courier company in Australia as you will find if you do a search of the boards.

There is a thread that has been going for many years and some of the posts are real eyeopeners.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Who do you think you are getting the message across to?

The members who read the boards are, anecdotally, about 3% of membership. And we already know how shonky Fastway/Aramex is, so you're yelling at the converted. The sellers you need to address are the ones who think saving a few cents is worth alienating customers, and they are unlikely to read here.

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dave,

Where do you suggest placing the message?

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

The message is already out on the boards....if you care to read the thread I have already mentioned.  Just do a board search for Fastway.

As the readership of the boards is a very minute number of members you would be better off leaving appropriate feedback for the sellers where you have had a problem with the delivery of your items.

For the record....very few sellers name the courier service that they are using so I do not know how you expect to avoid them.

Fastway is often just one of a number of couriers used by brokers such as Sendle so it is not fair to avoid sellers using Sendle because you might get Fastway.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks lyndal. I guess one can always message sellers and ask which courier they intend using before one actually pays for the products?

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

lyndal, Fastaway is actually now owned by Aramex-an Arabian courier company based in Dubai. ...the plot thickens! 

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

The company name is Fastway (no "a") and it is not a secret who owns it.  There is no plot to thicken.

Many Australian Courier companies are owned by overseas interests......to name a few

DHL = Deutsche Post

Toll Group = Japan Post

Couriers Please = Singapore Post

AP'S StarTrack Couriers now includes Mail Call couriers.

There is nothing suspicious or underhand about any of it.

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply