Absolutely no response from seller after payment, no tracking number, not mark posted.

donut1.6
Community Member

I bought an arcade stick from a seller based in Melbourne on Monday and paid the same day, I expected the item to be shipped out on Tuesday, but it wasn't, so I send out an email on Tuesday night, again yesterday, no response or anything.

What should I do? How long should I wait before opening a case? And do I go through eBay money back guarantee or go through Paypal like before? What is the difference?

Message 1 of 152
Latest reply
151 REPLIES 151

Re: Absolutely no response from seller after payment, no tracking number, not mark posted.

Does that suprise you?

Doesn't suprise me after the way you treated him, like i said he'll prob drag it out now that you said he deserved the defect and you would leave a red dot. Smiley Surprised

Message 101 of 152
Latest reply

Re: Absolutely no response from seller after payment, no tracking number, not mark posted.

@kuromusha1 wrote:
That would be unbelievable. If you're one of the 2% that still don't have a smartphone in 2015, you shouldn't be doing business on the internet.

Please show link to the figures your quoting!

Sound to me like YOU shouldn't be doing business on the internet. Smiley Sad

Message 102 of 152
Latest reply

Soooo, while digi and narelle fisticuff it out, 

OP comes in under another ID -

and lyndal doesn't bat an eyelid.

Message 103 of 152
Latest reply

If I close the dispute and leave him pos feedback, would he still get a defect? If that's the case, then that's something wrong with the system. Sellers should take it up with ebay/paypal.
Message 104 of 152
Latest reply

eBay sucks balls. I am signed into investmenttechnology, but still posting as kuromusha1. Stupid ebay forum system.
Message 105 of 152
Latest reply

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha   gotta luv it     hahahahahahahahaha

Another ID for the special lists

Message 106 of 152
Latest reply

I use my Mac to do anything that wants/needs to be done with my account.

Does the eBay app show all descriptions /pics etc that a buyer needs?

Point taken? 

eBay ap proves that buyers cannot see all pics & descriptions & causes problems between buyers & sellers.

Message 107 of 152
Latest reply

That would be unbelievable. If you're one of the 2% that still don't have a smartphone in 2015, you shouldn't be doing business on the internet.

Wow, what a sweeping statement and how do you back it up? A lot more than 2% of the people I know don't have a smartphone, indeed believe it or not there are many people who have a phone but it is only smart enough to make and receive calls and texts.

The ebay mobile app has so many glitches that it really is worse than having no access to ebay at all so why would anyone prefer to use a smartphone if they have access to a PC or laptop all the time as I and many others do?

I am also reasonably certain that many on line businesses are only accessed by computers in the companies offices and that all the employees don't sit around doing business on smartphones!

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 108 of 152
Latest reply

imastawka what's your @!#$ problem? I don't give a !#@$ about your special list, chances are I will never buy anything from you anyway. But all these "special list" talk just makes me wanna create a new ebay account so that I can buy something off you and leave you a negative feedback, and how you going to block that?

I've got nothing against you, I've never transacted with you, so just because you have the ability to ability block someone, does not make you feel all that special and almighty does it?

Message 109 of 152
Latest reply

LOLz i love your stalking observant a$$

Hmm let me take a drunken breath to observe what has gone on...Nope.too funny here!

nope stalka wins,i gonna smoke some weed,chuckle,gets the munchies & drop in later LOLLOLLOL etc

Message 110 of 152
Latest reply