An ebay member has a question for you

"An eBay member has a question for you.

A buyer is interested in the product you've recently purchased, but they have a question. Can you help them out?

The question:

“Hi, Just wondering if this works with an i5 3470 right out of the box and is windows 10 compatible?”

Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H (rev. 1.0) Socket LGA1155 Intel Motherboard

Its something I bought not long ago now I've caught an email about it? I'm guessing its fishing- hoping its not an ebay brainwave to pester people bout their crusty shirts?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Your screenshot clearly shows the confusion being created by this new 'improvement' by Ebay.

Combine all the unsolicited questions from other prospective purchasers as well as all the spam email Ebay is sending nowadays, I can see many Ebayers getting even more frustrated & sellers seeing more claims due to the possibility of innacurate information being supplied by the responders.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

I got one this morning, for an item which only I'm selling. It had expired for an hour or two before I relisted it, and the question asks if it's still available.

All seems legit, I just don't understand why it didn't come through the "Contact Seller" bit of the actual listing.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@classic_pentax wrote:

Your screenshot clearly shows the confusion being created by this new 'improvement' by Ebay.

Combine all the unsolicited questions from other prospective purchasers as well as all the spam email Ebay is sending nowadays, I can see many Ebayers getting even more frustrated & sellers seeing more claims due to the possibility of innacurate information being supplied by the responders.

Don't forget the Reviews that are given on items that are the same/similar as other listings,(which are often

wrong and can severely impact the saleability of the item).

I can remember one of the first reviews I did and I put everything at 100%,(when I checked the review a few

days later they where all at 75% and it only had my review).

Which would indicate a hassle that wasn't there,(so to be a review is useless as it can be wrong),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Pointless contacting eBay as once given it can't be changed or removed,(another useless "improvement).

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

I haven't seen the question and answer thingy at the bottom of anyone's listings, but I did find the contact seller link. It seems to have moved up the top. I don't know where the link takes you as I can't send messages via this account so when I click on it I am taken to the phone verification page. Isn't hasn't always been there has it? Am I having a cripple senior's moment? (shut up Padi!!)

contact seller.jpg

Spoiler
I used the screenie from Performance Parts as they were the only one who had active listings in this thread!
Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 15 of 15
Latest reply