Anyone having trouble with ebay cannot look up items?

CAN LOG ON TO EBAY BUT CANNOT LOOK UP ANY ITEMS IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THESE PROBLEMS.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Yes, I have had problems since 8.00 p.m. last night. I thought it would be better this morning, but unfortunately, the problem doesn't seem to be resolved. Was hoping to list a few items today for the weekend.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

onelegit
Community Member

Me too but us site works 100%.what browser are you useing.I am useing Google Chrome.May be Googe Chrome problem.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

I am using firefox, just checked 2 different searches, and looked at 2 Favourite Sellers.... all OK

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

me too -  can sign in - can access community boards - but cannot look up any item - and cannot access my own items

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

I'm using Google Chrome. Checked searches, favorite sellers, items on watch list & a category search for an item. No problems with any.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

have tried using firefox, chrome and IE - no good

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

good hint about U.S. site - if I sign on there it works ok.  

Have contacted customer support:   

Josiah Joseph Ab
I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We already received a number of reports from other members about some site functionalities not working. This has already been escalated to our technical team so that they can carefully review the issue and have it resolved.
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Yay, at least you got an answer, I'm still waiting.  Weird how it's not happening to everyone eh?  If it was, I'm sure they would fix the problem sooner as they'd be losing too much in fvf's

The only function that seems disabled for me is looking at items for sale, so I missed out bidding on 3 auctions, but I can see in my ended listings, they each ended with 0 bids, so hopefully they will re-list.  Meanwhile I guess I won't hold my breath waiting for sales !  As if they haven't been slow enough lately !

Hope for all those effected it is fixed quickly . . . . . . . . . .  maybe we can go outdoors and enjoy the sunshine ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Sounds to me like a browser or computer problem. If it was an eBay problem, I would think more people would be affected.

I would suggest to clear your cache, although I am unsure exactly what problem you are having. Do you get an error message from eBay or is it just not loading search items?

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply