Beware if items listed as 'AU Stock' and shipped with China or Hong Kong postage and address

Please report these sellers to eBay, they should not get away with this false listing information

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beware if items listed as 'AU Stock' and shipped with China or Hong Kong postage and address

They shouldn't but they do, so look at the expected delivery dates. 3 weeks or more away? Simples. It's not in Australia.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

eBay will only report them to eBay China who will not do a thing

People need to stop buying from sellers who show to be registered in China and who have hundreds of negs for posting from China

Because people insist on keeping such sellers in business, they keep on doing this

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

What do you think will be done? Have a read of any of the other hundred posts about this. Sorry, you're wasting your breath.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

@enigmabear wrote:

eBay will only report them to eBay China who will not do a thing

People need to stop buying from sellers who show to be registered in China and who have hundreds of negs for posting from China

Because people insist on keeping such sellers in business, they keep on doing this

Bear, maybe you should just copy and paste this reply.    computer_smiley5.gif

It'll save you a lot of time.  

I swear I read it at least 3 times a day week.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I don't know how many times I've warned people who want to save a few dollars and risk everything... Penny wise and pound foolish.

There's a nice place somewhere between being niggardly and being wasteful, where one buys with an eye to the item meeting the required specifications, being lasting and of good quality, being functional and being pleasing to the eye.

I'd better follow your suggestions of macro-ing a canned response for the buyers of cheap Chinese items, esp. electrical/electronic items.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Might need to put it as my signature

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Good idea.

I have the siggies turned off and so I won't have to keep reading it.    hahahahaha

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

They shouldn't but they do, so look at the expected delivery dates. 3 weeks or more away? Simples. It's not in Australia.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply