Beware of this seller

<REMOVED>
Purchased a cable crossover gym equipment including delivery and they left it at the end of my driveway. My wife had to carry the entire gym up the driveway because the lazy so called courier would not do it.
Do not buy from them and if you do absolutely get your own courier. The seller was rude, and completely washed his hands of the matter. No apology, no compensation....nothing

That's my experience

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Beware of this seller

The seller chooses the courier company to deliver the items they have sold, so it is something they should be aware of, and if they get reports back like this from customers, the seller should not use that courier that dropped the goods at the end of the drive again.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

How was that the sellers issue? Take it up with the courier. You can not name and shame on here, the Mods will be along soon and remove the selelrs name anyway.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

The seller chooses the courier company to deliver the items they have sold, so it is something they should be aware of, and if they get reports back like this from customers, the seller should not use that courier that dropped the goods at the end of the drive again.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

It's gym equipment! The courier was just helping you get in shape!

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Yeah- except I wasn't there...
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

EBay are very quick to wipe their hands of such issues and tell you that they're only the venue and have nothing to do with the sales which are carried out on their site, when it suits them to do so.

So bearing that in mind, what gives them the right to impose all of these draconian new measures on November 1 then? If they're only a venue, what do they think gives them the right to dictate sellers' terms of warranty and refund buyers on a seller's behalf, particularly when doing so breaches Australian Consumer Law?
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

That comment makes it worth comming to this place! hahahahaha

@au-cowi wrote:

It's gym equipment! The courier was just helping you get in shape!

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Same as they have done with postage FVF in chrging for something they do not suply!

But they can get away with it because we the sellers buyers stay and put up with it!

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@championsam wrote:

<REMOVED>

My wife had to carry the entire gym up the driveway because the lazy so called courier would not do it.

So you purchased it for her.

Well done.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply