Buying from China

Oh dear......the latest purchase from China is coming on the slow boat........the REALLY slow boat. I try to buy from Aus sellers always, but then one slips by.....macrame beads ordered 25th Aug - arrived in Aus 29th Sept....and then....Aus post got involved and it is sitting at a 'facility' on 13th Oct just across state. Maybe they will turn up on the 'morrow.๐Ÿคฃ

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Buying from China

This thread is becoming very deep - Einstein, nihilism... Not the average thread for sure.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Buying from China

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

Hi springy, verifying purchase is not hard, in most cases only takes a couple of minutes.  Especially when  poster gives plenty of details, purchase date etc.

The item purchased by the OP, clearly shows it is located in China,  (OP must have been asleep at the wheel)

Estimated delivery time frame  2 - 6 weeks  + extra time for customs clearance.

Actual delivery time  just over 7 weeks.

Yes, you are right. I know when I am buying something, I often check out the neg feedback for that seller and if there is a link, sometimes if I am curious, I will check up on what that buyer actually bought.

But after a while that option disappears.

I try (when I remember) to mention the product in my own feedback these days as so many sellers sell a range of things, so if you want to help other buyers, they need to know roughly what sort of product you are talking about.

I had a good laugh at Jane's comment.๐Ÿ˜‚

For me, if I bought anything from China, I'd be expecting a delay of a few weeks. Anything faster would be a bonus.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply