Can I apply multiple coupons at checkout?

Hi, can I use multiple coupons at checkout? can I apply a promotion coupon from a seller and also apply the15% off coupon from ebay?

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

eBay promotion codes are applied at the checkout.

an offer you have from the seller, will need to be mentioned to them, so they can adjust your invoice before you pay.

i.e. If you bought from them, and they said ten percent off your next purchase with a supplied code...that is a private code from them, you need to let them know.

the checkout on eBay is for eBay codes/promotions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

Dicksmith is on ebay and they have a coupon code for 20% off ends 22/6/14. I can stack coupons? 20% off from Dicksmith store and 15% deom ebay ?
Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

OK, then you will need to look at the terms and conditions of the two offers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

image.jpg

I have found the offer terms and conditions. The offers do not overlap.

The Dick Smith eBay promotion ended on the 19th, before you asked your question here.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

@configtool wrote:
Dicksmith is on ebay and they have a coupon code for 20% off ends 22/6/14. I can stack coupons? 20% off from Dicksmith store and 15% from ebay ?

In the specific example you've cited, the 20% promotional discount is being offered and paid for by DSE alone, while the 15% discount is offered by ebay and essentially has nothing whatsoever to do with DSE (i.e. it won't be costing them any money). On that basis, I'd suggest that redeeming both discounts on the one order would be legally acceptable.

According to the Terms and Condition posted above by Amber, there is nothing mentioned therein which prohibits the use of a second discount code from a diferent source. However, the only problem I can see is that there is only one box for entering coupon codes in checkout, so while it might well be legitimate to use two codes, where does one enter the second code?

Finally, although the above T&Cs state that the promotion has ended, in fact it doesn't end until June 22. This can be easily verified by logging on to the DSE online store at http://stores.ebay.com.au/Dick-Smith-Online and verifying it for yourself.

I think it would be a good idea to give DSE a ring and verify the situation with them personally.

You can call their Customer Support Team on 1300 366 644 from 10am - 2pm AEST, Saturday and Sunday.

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

Hi cq ๐Ÿ™‚

agree, the terms do not prohibit use together. There is only one box, but it might allow a second use, after updating the price after the first code. That, is possible, but not clear.

I did visit the Dick Smith store here before posting the terms and conditions, that is the link you have given ๐Ÿ™‚

what I saw earlier (and still) is this:

image.jpg

I do not get anything on the eBay store suggesting the offer continues past the 19th. This ad flashes up then retreats to be replaced by a different, limited offer.

I had to be quick to get the screenshot, to read the date.

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

What I see, is they are currently offering up to 15% off Canon cameras and 10% off toners. Those are the offers that follow the pic above. They finish on the 23rd.

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

So, yes, a good idea for the OP to give them a call if you are seeing something different.

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

Amber, just look at any of the individual listings and you'll see that every single one now has an expiry date of 22 June. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Regarding the entering of two codes, it might be a good idea to check with DSE before committing to purchase. I don't know if once the price updates from the first code if it's possible to enter a second code and I'm not about to risk a UPI just to find out.

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply