Can't see ebay discount code after seller accepts offer

So I've made an offer on two items now, where ebay shows a discount code offer in the main infobox (as attached). When the offer has been accepted, the listing page changes to an ended item listing, where that code is no longer displayed.

Is there any way to find that code again, or do I have to remember it before the listing ends??

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Codes will often show in My eBay page but sometimes not until one has been used. (Some codes can be used 3 times)

Best to make a note of any codes before making the offer then they can be entered upon checkout.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Codes will often show in My eBay page but sometimes not until one has been used. (Some codes can be used 3 times)

Best to make a note of any codes before making the offer then they can be entered upon checkout.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Hmm, thanks. Thought so. It's very annoying so suddenly have nowhere to refer to it again. Hope ebay sees this 😉
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Have a look at some other listings and see if the discount is displayed on them, then you can get the code from them and use it in checkout (if you haven't already paid).
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

https://www.couponese.com/store/ebay.com.au/

eBay don't read or respond to the boards. They generally don't even respond properly to direct questions.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks for the site, davewil. I was trying others, but had to 'reveal' each code, which each time opened a new tab for ebay 😕

I also reported my post for 'innapropriate content'. Maybe that will do something 😄

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

The mods (who the report will go to) do not work for eBay, they are from a different company and don't pass things on to eBay as part of them being reported (sorry) 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

It's a bit of a scam as well on ebay's part. I've seen codes displayed, then buy the item, put in the code then doesn't accept it....pathetic
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply