Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cant purchase at checkout

EBay is stating at checkout that the seller does not post to my location and yet seller insisted that they do

Why does postage change from the search to the actual listing?

Hello all, I was wondering why it is when I am searching anything from over seas and whilst just in the search it will come up on the side "So much for listing and then put it in Australian dollars) but when I click on the actual listing the postage ...

Fire Extinguisher.. DELIVERED TO WRONG ADDRESS, AND STATE.

My Ebay Account shows the tracking of this item. It was DELIVERED TO SOMEONE ELSE... NOT ME... TO THE WRONG PERSON, WRONG ADDRESS AND WRONG STATE. I WANT MY money back... I will NOT DO BUSINESS with this company... They have done nothing about it.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

cannot finalize payment using paypal

Won auction for item and went to pay using paypal. Entered paypal login details, clicted purchase details and received notice to pay. cicked on, it then returned, clicked again, returned again,. Click out and was able to pay using credit card. System...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Withholding My Item

A seller has responded on an item I paid for on the 3rd of March:Hi there. Ebay are holding your payment until the 18th march. That is 2 weeks. Sorry but I won't be posting it until I'm paid. Kind regards. C********* It appears that they haven't sold...

Resolved! How to leave feedback for cancelled order

Hello, I requested a seller to cancel my order and he obliged and I have now received full refund. I want to leave positive feedback for the seller but cannot find the option to leave feedback. Does anyone know how I can leave feedback for a cancelle...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I didn't send item back yet to get a refund, but system is saying it's been sent. Scam seller??

I did a request for refund on an item that stopped working in less than a week. I saw I got sent the return label to send the item back, but when I checked the next day about to print it out, the label was no longer available and it now says my item ...

Price

Hi there, I just purchased this item ( https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/273337051901 ) where I used a $50.00 discount with the code under "Pay Only". After I made the purchase the discount came up with an $89.95 discount. Can you please explain how this w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping Program put into perspective.

Here are a few tips that can make the GSP more palatable or explainable for buyers. 1. If the GSP postage is very high compared to USPS or Royal Mail from the UK. Ask the seller to input dimensions and weight into the listing - this will usually drop...

• 91 replies
  • 14 Helpful

Pay $150 a year to a PO BOX at Australia Post Office and sellers wont post to a secure PO BOX ? JOKE

Leaving a parcel in a open letter box at a block of flats its just stupid. The Courier companies and service I have now found in Australia to be a joke and unreliable. I am no way going to not goto work , waiting for a courier to then NOT turn up as ...

How do I turn off donation requests on the payments page?

eBay is a US$10 Billion company. How do I stop eBay from begging for money (in change) when I am about to pay for an item for various causes? It just leaves a bad taste in the mouth when you don't donate, and the requests are incessant after every pu...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return problem

The bought item is a lot smaller than advertised. The return address is in Lithuania, which is, of course, far too expensive to ship.

• 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thank you for support with my "Return problem"!

Hello and thanks to all who replied to my quest to solve a problem with an item that initially I would have had to send to Lithuania to return. I cannot express my overwhelm with your support!You are absolutely marvellous. I would have never ever exp...

• 0 replies
  • 3 Helpful