Cannot contact seller !

I cannot contact the seller !!!   Ebay page is faulty -- or not working.   HELP

<Removed>

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Cannot contact seller !

You are not contacting eBay, we are just members like yourself. How have you tried to contact the seller? What was the reason for wanting to contact?

Not a good reason to put your email address on a public forum. It's the quickest way to get spam and other harrassing emails. I will report your post so the moderators can remove your email address.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Cannot contact seller !

Ebay will not read the negative feedback you've left for the seller.

Probably one of the most silliest useless feedback I've ever seen.

You really need to learn basics of buying on ebay.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Cannot contact seller !

Not to mention it's a brand new seller who now has -1 feedback score. My guess is the seller probably hasn't set everything up correctly and may not be seeing the messages. Poor seller. His eBay career is pretty much over before it began because of an impatient person who thought they were contacting ebay via the sellers feedback.

OP, if you have any heart at all, I'd be giving eBay a ring and telling them you didn't mean to leave that feedback and could they please remove it. Did you use the contact seller link in the listing? Did you give him enough time to reply? EBay is not faulty or broken, but it seems like a certain OP might be.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Cannot contact seller !

And auction only ended less than 48 hours ago-geez. 😞

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Cannot contact seller !

@foxette-in-sox wrote:

And auction only ended less than 48 hours ago-geez. 😞

And it's a pick-up.  Seller was only registered last week.

They've got a  -1 fb, and as soon as they try to send their address for pick-up

they'll get a warning for selling off ebay.

Great job, OP

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Cannot contact seller !

Moi thinks OP has now been added to a few party lists. 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Cannot contact seller !

Thankfully for the seller the second sale seems to have gone ok and they have received positive feedback so are back to 0.

I wonder if the OP knows how to get back here to see the responses and hopefully rectify the mess they've caused for the seller  Smiley Indifferent

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Cannot contact seller !

I doubt we'll hear back from them because they didn't get the responses they expected. Hopefully someone has contacted that seller to let them know they can get that neg removed.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply